YCB20/0.6G Heat Insulating Oil Arc External Gear Pump
1, This series of heat insulation gear pump is used to transfer different medium, such as heavy oil, asphalt, resin, detergent and glue, which not includes solid particles and the temp not higher than 300, with solidifying character under the normal temp. It also applies to the site with heat-insulated requirement in the process technology and outdoors installation at very cold area
2. This series of heat insulation gear pump belongs to external gear pump. The tooth form is composite formed by arc and sine curve. It could transfer many kinds of medium with steady output flow and pressure. There are heat insulating jacket and inlet and outlet joints on the pump body, so it could adopt the media, such as heat-conducting oil, steam, hot water and cold water to hear, keep warm and cooling the transferred medium and pump. When the viscosity of transferred medium is larger than 1500cst, speed should be reduced.
It applies to deliviering non-corrosive lubricating or equivalent liquid without solid particles
And fibres at temperature below 300° C and with the viscosity of 5~1500cSt.
It applies to hydraulic System, too.
Reducing the speed, the pump can delivery the liquid that viscosity can be up to 5× 104 cSt.
1. Transfer pump or booster pump in oil delivery system
2. Fuel pump for delivery pressurization and injection in fuel supply system
3. Hydraulic pump supplying hydraulic power in hydraulic system
4. All industry fields as lubricating pump
|Model||Flow||Pressure||Speed||Power||Size of inlet & outlet||Viscosity||Temperature||Efficiency|
|YCB20/0.6G||20m3/h||0.6Mpa||960rpm||7.5KW||80mm||≤1500cst||≤240 deg C||52%|
|Packing details||630mm*410mm*370mm @ 78kgs for one bare shaft pump with export standard wooden case.|
|Warranty||12 months since delivery date|
|Delivery time||with 12 working days for ex-works.|